November 8, 2009

FREEDOM!! / bloody brainless clowns


Yay!!! finally!!! Exam is over!!!
my plan is go to school for another week...
then...SKIP!
can always ask mum to write letter ma....
hoho!!!
so....
Angeline's Jennifer's Body anyone?

______________________________

Bloody Brainless Clowns (BBC)

I just wanna ask ALL the girls out there.
have you ever receive random sms from unknown numbers
saying stupid stuff like
"Can we be friends?"(erm who are u?) or
"Do u know who am i?" (ya, like i'm psychic) or
"Can i chase you?" (Do I fucking look like a dog to you) and most brainless one
"Can i seek you?" *speechless*

through my "experience" normally these "clowns"
get our number by scrolling our friend's phone which is also their friend
cheap ..... bloody fucktards.
i just HATE these kind of things.
unless i told them to get my number from my friend la
then only i don't mind.
but even though i hate these stuff
i'm just TOO CURIOUS to know who is this he/she(girls won't be so wu liao de la)
so i keep text them back
which is....
fuck, they got me there.

These are the only people who can be so hilarious and annoying at the same time..
hilarious because of their broken english la.
there was this one time a guy called me and say FLIRTATIOUSLY
"Can teach me English a? i heard you're very good in English leh..."
@#$%^&*+
and i was having dinner with my parents
so they were like staring at me (DO NOT EVER PICK UP A PHONE CALL DURING DINNER WITH PARENTS)
so i quickly said
"I'm very busy right now.. i'll call u later"
and i can bloody well heard that he on his speaker phone
cause of his stupid giggling friends.
so i just hang up and of course...
i didn't call him back.

What i'm saying is
we girls HATE these stupid tactics..
or rather i hate it only.
of course it was fun when i was bout 13-14 years old.
but now it just seems stupid..
just state your name la when we ask who are you.
And NO, we don't fucking wanna guess who are you.
play the guessing game pulak.
thats low man.
REAL low

so dear boys,
if you like a girl
and you wanna "chase" her via sms
please,
get the number from the person themselves or
just state your name and and how you her number and your purpose in texting her
(only if u wanna kau her la. takkan you're just her friend then you text like that)

Hi. I'm Kritz(haha). I just wanna be your friend. not more than that.Don't get the wrong idea a..


I bet you guys are wondering why i'm suddenly so angry at these people.
Yes, i have this problem AGAIN.
and this time nobody knows who this numeber is
and i'm so bloody piss at this person i wanna rip his head off with my bare hands
or maybe it's a her. 0.01% lo
.....
curiosity kills a cat.

arrrggghh!!! i wanna know who is he!!



No comments: