July 25, 2007

Embarasing day!!

Tat day was de most stupid day of my life.. bcoz of the hari kecergasan day.. teacher ask us to perform lompat tali in front of onli form 1,2 n 4.. then we said ok.. when tat day came.. we were doin last training bcoz it is almost own turn to perform.. then when we went out to the crowd.. every1 cheer.. clapping soung n cheers were making me nevous.. then i saw my frens wearing a 'im proud of u smile' lol.. then suddenly.. form 5 went out of their class room n watch us perform... tat means the whole shcool was looking at us now!! there is no mistakes allowed!! when the music started... we start doin our routine.. it went not so well.. but there were stil many cheers 4 us.. my face was like RED.. bcoz i did wrong d step.. haiz.. tat time i was thinking of killing my self with the rope in my hands... T_T .. nut after tat the whole school knew us... i mean the WHOLE school... lol.. but it was a good pengalaman.. all my frenz say tat the performance was amazing.. except 4 those useless bitches.. they dun do sports nvm.. but how can they critic us.. stupid bitches.. juz bcoz u have big boobs doesnt mean u can do EVERYTHING.. dumb bitch!!! there is a saying: big boobs no brain...



No comments: